Friday, August 27, 2010

TOO GOOD..!!! NJOY..!!

Boy: My girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pictures of her new boyfriend kissing her...
friend : Really bad !!! What did u do?
Boy: I sent them to her daddy
Be Innovative:-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 sharabi roz shiv mandir mein sir tekta tha,
1 din pujari ne shiv k jagah Ganesh ki murti rakhi,
Sharabi aya sir teka bola
chotu.. papa se bolna uncle aye the.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ek baar ek budhiya k ghar main terrorists ne bomb rakh diya...
Log zor se chillaye "Budhiya bomb hai"...."Budhiya bomb hai"...
Budhiya sharma k boli:"Chal hat!!! Wo to main jawani me thi..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Santa Banta were standing at a railway crossing ..They saw the train coming.. once the train was near them they Bent down ..Why?
.
.

.
.
.
Because the train said "Jhuk jhuk jhuk jhuk"

Santa's girfriend: Meri maa aapko bahut pasand karti hai.
Santa, after a deep thought: Kuchh bhi ho jaye, shaadi to main tujhse hi karunga!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Naukarani Ne Sushila Se Kaha,Memsahab Gajab Ho Gaya.
Pados Ki Teen Auraten Aap Ki Sas Ko Peet Rahi Hai.
Sushila Naukarani Ke Sath Balakani Se Aai Aur Chupchap
Tamasha Dekhane Lagi.Naukarani Ne Pucha,Aap Madad
Karane Nahi Jayegi?
Sushila - Nahi Teen He Kaafi Hai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mouse was going with its kids.
A cat jumped in front of them.
Mouse shouted: "BHOW BHOW" Cat ran away..
Mouse: That's the advantage of learning foreign language.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramlal:"Thakur!! Thakur!!"
Thakur:"Kya hua Ramlal"
Ramlal:"Thakur Gabbar ne choti bahu ki izzat pe haath daala hai"
Thakur:"To???"
Ramlal:"To bahurani pooch rahi hain ki paise lene hai ki badla???"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning at a doctor's surgery a patient arrives complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor examines him and asks him "OK, what happened to your back?"

The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club? This morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him,That's how I strained my back"


The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said "My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible.What the hell happened to you?"
He replied, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge."

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked.
Again asks, "What the hell happened to youuuuuu.....?"
"Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment